EXIN BCS SIAM™ Professional tests a candidate’s knowledge of the application of SIAM™ to situations and the candidate’s ability to further analyze the SIAM concepts. The certification looks at managing multiple service providers and integrating them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organization. It also looks at the knowledge and skills required to navigate the 4 stages of the SIAM roadmap. On 1 April 2020, the certification content has been updated to reflect the refreshed BoK.
You will be able to
- Establish a governance framework based on SIAM practices;
- Perform an organization assessment to better determine and establish a plan and promote improvements;
- Determine the key elements to perform a SIAM implementation;
- Design and build up a SIAM model for different environments and organizations;
- Lead a SIAM implementation;
- Select different approaches to implement SIAM;
- Use organizational change management in order to boost the SIAM implementation;
- Improve the organization’s SIAM ecosystem at every stage;
- Manage and continuously improve multiple processes based on SIAM.
Who is this certification for?
SIAM™ Professional is ideal for professionals who want to improve and extend their Service Integration and Management knowledge. This makes it very interesting for Service Managers and Practitioners, Service Provider Portfolio Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers and many others.
Discovery and Strategy
Plan and Build
Run and Improve
SIAM Practices Across the Stages
A. Simon Dorst, Michelle Major-Goldsmith and others
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Professional Body of Knowledge
Scopism Limited (Second Edition, December 2019)
Freely available on httpss://www.scopism.com/free-downloads/.
EXIN BCS SIAM™ Professional – Case Study
Freely available on https://bit.ly/SIAMP_case_study