- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your payment method
- Your comments, feedback and posts on our website
- Products and services you’ve purchased from us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Champions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- An organisation that employs you and has commissioned us to assess you
How will we use your data?
Champions collects your data so that we can:
- improve our website in order to better serve you.
- better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- send periodic emails regarding your order or other Champions products and services.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Analyse reports for your employer (if your assessment was commissioned by them)
If you agree, Champions will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Champions processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Champions securely stores your data our Google servers in the US. Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Champions will keep your personal and performance data for a period of time until you request deletion via this form.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Champions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Champions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Champions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Champions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Champions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Champions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Champions processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Champions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remember your preferences on our website
- Keep track of items in your shopping cart
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Champions uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Champions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Champions sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you submit a contact form, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]