Sponsored by Adelaide Consulting Group, An Accredited Training Organisation.
1. You should attempt all 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
2. There is only one correct answer per question.
3. You need to answer 28 questions correctly to pass the exam.
4. Mark your answers on the screen then click submit
5. You have 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete this exam.
6. This is an ‘open book’ exam. You can use the ITIL Practitioner guidance.
7. No other material is allowed.
8. Read the ‘Scenario’ in the Scenario section of the question
9. You will also need the ‘Additional Information’ in the question to answer some questions. This is indicated before the question.
10. Each question is separate. Do not use information from one question to answer another question.
©AXELOS Limited 2018. AXELOS®, ITIL® and the swirl logo are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited. Reproduction of this material requires the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.