1. You should attempt all 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
2. There is only one correct answer per question.
3. You need to answer 28 questions correctly to pass the exam.
4. Mark your answers on the screen sheet provided.
5. You have 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete this exam.
6. This is a ‘closed book’ exam. No material other than the exam paper is allowed.
©AXELOS Limited 2019. AXELOS®, ITIL® and the swirl logo are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited. Reproduction of this material requires the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Reproduced under license by Adelaide Consulting Group 2021.